As a courtesy to our students, work permits for minors may be obtained at the La Follette Welcome Center from 8:15 am until 4:00 pm Monday - Friday during the regular school year (Work Permits are available during summer school from 7:30 am - 12:00 NOON).
Students must provide the following documents:
- Proof of age, such as birth certificate, driver's license, state ID card, or passport
- Social security card (not a copy)
- Hiring statement from the employer explaining job duties and hours of work
- Written parental/guardian consent
- $10.00 permit fee - cash or check payable to La Follette High School