The Achievement Connections program is seeking dedicated and caring individuals to commit two hours a week to tutoring La Follette High School students in Algebra 1. This could be an opportunity for you to make a difference in the lives of students and give back to the community.
- Lead one-on-one tutoring sessions
- Make a difference in the lives of students and give back to the community
- Share your Algebra skills
- Training provided
For more information on how to become a tutor, please contact Achievement Connections. Apply at https://goo.gl/forms/7AQcsGM17ophy5nW2.
Career Exploration Opportunities
Career and Technical Education (CTE) makes a difference in students' lives because of our community's support. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Host a work-based learning student in your organization or business.
- Volunteer or support the Schools Make a Difference program
- Guest/Career speaker in the classroom
- Volunteer to listen to and provide feedback to a student’s Academic and Career Plan
- Provide a job shadowing experience in your organization
To learn more, visit CTE’s ‘Get Involved’ page.
Volunteer with the La Follette All-School Booster Club
The Booster Club offers a number of ways to support the students and the school, including volunteering for concessions at home games and events. The opportunities are open to students, families, community members and alumni. Visit the La Follette All-School Booster Club website to learn more!