La Follette Yearbook Information
Class of 2024 Senior Portraits are due Friday, December 15, 2023.
Questions or concerns? Email Darcy Poquette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2024 Senior Portraits
Seniors have the option to submit a portrait to be featured in the yearbook instead of using their LifeTouch photo taken at school. Please be aware that many seniors have family or friends take their photos for free; some are taken with phones. Please do not spend large amounts of money for professional photos.
Deadline: Friday, December 15th
Submission Instructions: Email portraits meeting the below criteria as an attachment to email@example.com with the student's full name and student ID number. Photos should be:
- Vertical (at least 4”X 6”)
- Without props, face-covering filters or complicated backgrounds
- Follow MMSD dress code
- A high resolution digital image (at 300 ppi/dpi)
- In file format of: .JPG, TIFF, PNG or PDF
- Do not send screenshots or Snapchat photos - they do not print well even though they often look great on a computer or phone screen.
Class of 2024 Senior Tributes
Purchasing a Senior Tribute is a great way to honor graduates, or group of graduates (such as a soccer team, group of best friends etc.) with photos and a special message in the Yearbook that will last a lifetime. Four sizes are available:
- 1/8 page tribute, $35, max 1 pictures allowed, max 20 words allowed
- 1/4 page tribute, $60, max 3 pictures allowed, max 50 words allowed
- 1/2 page tribute, $110, max 6 pictures allowed, max 125 words allowed
- Full page tribute, $220, max 10 pictures allowed, max 175 words allowed
Payment options available.
Deadline: Thursday, January 31, 2024
Submission Instructions (2 options):
La Follette High School Yearbook Sales
All 2022-2023 yearbooks are sold out, yearbook distribution for those who purchased one has ended, and the building is closed for the summer due to construction. Yearbooks for the 2022-23 school year will be available for pick up again (for those that already purchased them) once the school is re-opened in the fall of 2023.
To avoid missing out on next year's book, please preorder the 2023-2024 yearbook during online enrollment (beginning August 2nd) when paying other school fees online with a credit/debit card. Yearbooks can also be purchased anytime through December on the IC portal. Acceptable forms of payment include check (made out to La Follette High School) and cash in the Main Office during the school year through December.
Yearbooks can also be purchased at https://yearbookforever.com/; be sure to search for La Follette (with the space between "a" and "F"), though there are handling fees on the website. Yearbooks will be distributed to all students and staff who purchased them in June. Yearbooks cost $50 (plus fee, if ordering on yearbookforever.com). Free/Reduced Lunch school fee waivers are not applicable to the yearbook fee.