Junior Post-High School Planning Night
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Post-High School Planning night is designed to help families and students explore their options for next steps after high school. The event is open to all high school students and their families. Junior students and their families STRONGLY encouraged to attend.
- Madison College
- UW Colleges (Freshman/Sophomore Campuses)
- UW System Colleges
- Wisconsin Private Colleges
- Welcome and Introduction - Room C17
- College Planning 101 Presentation
- Two Breakout Sessions (choose which session to attend)
Counselors will be available throughout the evening for additional questions.