Supporting All LHS Students!
- Welcome to the Club - Membership is FREE for all LHS parents/guardians, staff, coaches, alumni, and students.
- We exist to support ALL LHS students and school needs. In recent years we have raised more than $400,000 for LHS band apparel, books, student scholarships, smartboards, show choir costumes, athletic uniforms, equipment, staff appreciation and more!
- We offer MANY ways for you to get involved at LHS and together we accomplish big GOALS.
Join us every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7-8:30pm in Rm G3.
- Learn As our fantastic Principal LaRosa and Athletic Director Tim Rockhold will give updates about the state of our school and athletics. Get informed, ask questions, be in the know.
- Volunteer to help with concessions at home games and special events - Go to: www.signupgenius.com/findasignup - Enter Email: email@example.com
- Purchase **No athletic passes for the year 2020-21** $30/single pass, $55/double pass. Covers admission fees to all LANCER home games plus LHS/East Lakers Hockey at Hartmeyer Ice Arena. Our All-School Booster Club sells athletic passes that are good for ALL REGULAR SEASON GAMES for ALL SPORTS for the ENTIRE YEAR, so they are a big saver! Also, the Booster club gets most of the funds on the sales, whereas if families buy single game tickets at the door, none of that money stays at LHS. Email Lafolletteboosters@gmail.com to request one or buy your athletic pass at any home game.
- Wear LHS Spirit Wear - Available for purchase at all home game events. NEW! Click here for our online La Follette Spirit Wear Site!
- Attend special fundraising nights at Culvers, and look for other special events to come!
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booster Club Officers:
President: Corey Finkelmeyer, Vice President: Open Position, Secretary: Karl Kletzien, Treasurer: Brenda Haskins, Membership: Norma Fair, Spirit Wear: Janet Rau, Concessions: Katy Finkelmeyer
The Lancer “Second-Chancer” Party – TBD 7:00 – 11:00 pm St. Dennis Gymnasium