The La Follette High School Key Club is proud to announce the opening of the LHS Key Harvest Food Pantry on September 1! Our pantry is a long-term service project focused on serving our students who may not have the resources to avoid hunger during the school day. Our plan is the expand food options to help those students AND families who may also need assistance with food requests.
We would like to hold a few drives throughout the school year to help stock our pantry shelves so this is where we need your help! The next drive will be on Feb 23, 2017 from 4:30-8:30pm. There will be large boxes with signs on them located by the Food Pantry and in the commons.
The items we are requesting are as follows:
- Fruit snacks
- Granola bars (with or without peanuts)
- Juice boxes
- Individual serving size of crackers (Goldfish, Cheez-its, Chex Mix, etc.)
- Non-refrigerated fruit cups (individual serving size)
- Individual cereal cups/boxes
- Monetary donations arewelcome so we can make large quanitiy pruchases from Costco, etc.
We would like to thank those who have already made donations to the pantry!
Thank you for your generosity!