We believe that partnering with our community is critical to ensuring that La Follette High School thrives and that every Lancer graduates ready for college, career and community.
Whether you’re an individual, group, business or organization in the Madison area, we invite you to connect with us in a way that matches your unique strengths and assets with our greatest needs.
If you are looking for your school’s PTO/PTA, Booster Club or other family engagement opportunities, please visit “For Families” in the menu above.
All that’s required is a big heart and a little free time. We’ll provide the training, resources and assistance you need to have a rewarding experience supporting our students and staff. Find your perfect volunteer opportunity by visiting La Follette’s volunteer page.
Invest in our school with a financial gift. Find out how to support La Follette and direct the support to your area of interest. It is easy - one click takes you to the online donation form..
- To give to an existing La Follette High School fund, visit our La Follette page on the Foundation for Madison's Public Schools website.
- For information on transformational gift opportunities above and beyond our wishlist, contact Melinda Heinritz at email@example.com.
- For information on planned giving opportunities, contact Melinda Heinritz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us gather the materials we need to support our students, families and staff. Take a look at the La Follette Wishlist to see what we’re in need of. Contact Sean Storch at email@example.com or (608) 204-3600 if you have questions.
- Are you a community-based organization or other group with a partnership idea or program? Your first step is to complete our partnership inquiry form to share your idea and begin exploring how your organization might partner with La Follette. We are currently seeking partners to provide tutoring and mentoring programs.
- Are you a business, community-based organization or other group interested in supporting career exploration? Host a work-based learning student, provide a job shadowing experience and more. Check out our Career and Technical Education (CTE) ‘Get Involved’ page to learn more.
- Are you a business, faith-based organization or other group interested in supporting our school but not sure how to start? The Foundation for Madison’s Public Schools Adopt-A-School program can help. There’s no limit to the ways your company or organization can make a difference at La Follette through this program. Contact Mary Bartzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.