Athletes are required to pay/fee waiver/arrangements of $115.00 for each sport. There is an additional surcharge of $100.00 for wrestling and gymnastics, $118.00 for boys and girls golf and $800.00 for boys and girls hockey.
When returning to in-person participation in athletics, all 3 of the following need to be completed prior to participating in in-person practice.
To participate in athletics at MMSD, a student and parent/guardian must complete our online athletic permissions form found at: https://webapp1.madison.k12.wi.us/webapp1/athletic_forms/.
Both the student and the parent/guardian wil sign in separately with their respective Infinite Campus logins to complete separate permission forms.
A physical, or alternate year card, has to be filled out completely by the health professional and parent/guardian. Physicals dated after March, 2019 are valid and current through the 20-21 school year and the following school year. This would require an alternate year card to be submitted for the 21-22 school year. Both of these forms are located at: https://www.wiaawi.org/Health/Forms-Physical-and-Publications.
All athletic fees have been waived for the 20-21 school year.
The permission forms are submitted online and the physical or alternate year can be submitted via email or given to a coach who can also email it to the athletics department. Emailed forms should be sent to both Ms.Lindsay: email@example.com and Mr.Rockhold: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic Director: Alisha Raabe,
Athletic Secretary: Lindsay Lyons, 608-204-3641
Other Athletic Resources
MMSD Athletics Covid Health and Safety Guidance For The Fall Season:
- MMSD Athletics will follow PHMDC School Guidelines related to screening, quarantining. and suspension of group activities.
- WIAA and public health guidance will be followed and continue to be updated
- Vaccination is strongly recommended.
- Students who are NOT vaccinated who have a COVID exposure will be required to quarantine (removed from practice and games) for 10 days.
- Vaccinated Student-Athletes who have a COVID exposure will not be required to quarantine (removed from practice and games).
- All existing mitigation procedures will stay in place regarding hygiene, screening, contact tracing, and record keeping of participants.
- Masking is required at all times during any transportation via bus, van, rental vehicle.